___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Travel Plan

After speaking with several backpackers I had decided to make a loop of the SE Asian countries from Thailand to Cambodia, Vietnam, up to North Vietnam, cut across to Laos, and back to Northern Thailand, snaking my way down to Indonesia.

Bangkok was burning HOT so I wanted to hit a beach before Cambodia. Thus, I headed down to Koh Chang, a large island with lots of activities, including paintballing, near the border to Cambodia. From Koh Chang you could also head to other smaller and more expensive islands. I managed to find a cool hut on the White Sand Beach area and started to check out the scene. After looking at all my options I finally settle on snorkeling, an elephant trek, and renting a moped for a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment