___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Saying Goodbye

I had planned to stay in contact with Leng and the orphanage with the hope that one day I would come back. In addition, I wanted to make a website for ODA, procure donations, art supplies, and anything else I could do. However, I was still worried about the downturn of tourism because of the upcoming rainy season and global recession. I knew the lack of sustainable income may possibly mean no food for the family and decided to cut my travels and donate a large portion of my funds.

There’s a lot more information about the orphanage on the website I created. I’m not a Webmaster so if anyone wants to help out or have any suggestions please let me know. Here are the websites, they are a long way from being finished:

http://www.projectkidsart.blogspot.com/

http://www.orphansdisabledarts.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment