___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Reunion

One of the greatest things on this trip was that I got a chance to see one of my best friends, Kevin, from high school. He’s been working for USAID in Manila and had a chance to fly to Bangkok while I was still there. The last time I saw him was years and years ago, but I stayed in contact via email and phone as I try to do with all my friends. Plus, I finally got the chance to see his lovely fiancée, Sharon. Naturally, he was able to rile me up in two seconds and I was going to give him a good old fashion nuggy (put him in a headlock and rub his head hard with my knuckles), but he had lost most of his hair for me to do it properly.:P Just kidding Kev.

No comments:

Post a Comment